My new truck (lowered 06)

If you move it to the top hole and it'll lower the rear an inch making it 5/8

Last edited:
It does..... top hole is 2" drop, second hole is 1" drop, next would be stock I would assume if you could bolt it to that hole which you can't IIRC....

My only comments are to swap to McG 16+ spindles, flip upper control arms, get bretts heim tie rods, belltech SP 5" shocks (they ride perfect for 5"-6" trucks IMO anything higher they don't ride as good), raise trans crossmember and you can go anywhere a stock truck can (almost, no fields lol)
.... trust me I daily a 6.5/8 and if I had a inch higher I would never know it was different than stock.

I've always loved the truck....

9uby6e4u.jpg

nu2yta5a.jpg

Also please sell me the ISS wing.... Pls...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Bad ass truck dude, and colyn I also be debating to add a iss wing on mine also bur will see

Bad ass truck dude, and colyn I also be debating to add a iss wing on mine also bur will see

I have been debating some time now but saw a ISS silverado the other day in fL and now I'm sold they look awesome in person IMO

Pretty sure the wing is molded to the bed now..I think I saw pictures on hpt where it was molded

Doesnt look it from the pics but you can never tell I hope it isn't...

Only thing I would really do different to that truck is black bowtie, clear lights, shorty antenna, shave gate, paint valance darker black with bumper paint, repaint rear bumper and have pads painted with black steps and then tahoe 22's....

With minimum work you could make this truck your own and have one of the cleanest rides IMO something about this truck has always made me like it even with it being a ECSB.

Last edited:
Looks awesome. Remove the sticker on the shield as well. Stance is perfect so dont mess with it, just do what everyone has been saying about swapping to different spindles and different shocks. Looks like the rear bumper may need to be repainted as well. Paint bowtie black, clear the headlights, dump the exhaust, shave tailgate, and remove the "silverado" down the sides and all looks good on the outside. Really digging it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bumpsteer is really hard to track down and fix, ask me how I know. Everyone seems to have an answer, and ever answer is different than the last. My advice is to start with the simple shit. Grease the steering shaft, check TRE's and BJ's, bushings, alignment, etc. Fix all that, then if that doesn't help, then go to extremes like I did.

Pretty sure my bumpsteer is coming from my control arms or the combination of the mcg spindles..before I installed them I had very little bumpsteer but since I put the control arms on it has gotten substantially worse