My new truck (lowered 06)

Thanks everyone for the support and comments, I really appreciate it

Put her on the lift at work and took a few pics, lemme know what is what. I'm down too learn as much as I can

IMAG0650_zps04809fc6.jpg

IMAG0644_zps00c154f4.jpg

IMAG0645_zps7bb14a37.jpg

IMAG0646_zps3103e2c1.jpg

IMAG0649_zpsb05ca9d4.jpg

IMAG0652_zps99359226.jpg

Edit: and Fortwinbro no, the gmc 20's are gone

Last edited:
Swap those spindles for 16" MCG spindles, my 4/6 cc rides amazing and has a very very very small about of bumpsteer.

I had horrible bumpsteer in my rcsb with 17" spindles, swapped them out and its a night and day difference

Thanks for the tips dudes. Pretty sure I banged the tranny ex-member earlier, that is a feeling you don't forget.

Also this has the fucking annoying ass loud door chime, and I want to unplug that wire too disable it. Can I do this safely without disconnecting the battery? This thing has an aftermarket alarm on it that FREAKS whenever I move a battery bolt and it's annoying as fuck and I don't want to deal with it

If it has the gmos harness to keep the factory bose system, there is a little adjustable screw that controls the chime loudness. I can grab pics of mine soonish

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Well fuck me. Went to grab it out of the truck and it wasn't there. Remembered we had it out so I could solder harnesses together, garage shit got all moved around since, and now i can't find $80 in harnesses :ayfkm:

But the old one was in the truck still. It's just a black box with wires from both ends. Probably labeled GMOS - 04
aqezenyb.jpg

Just pop the top cover off, and it's the blue head.
8abeneqe.jpg

On my new one, the adjustment was next to one of the plugs facing out and you could adjust it without taking the cover off. Left was lower, right was louder iirc

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Thanks dude, where is said magial box located btw? Plugged into the radio I would assume

Also, is the the kind of shackle where I could just move the bolt down to raise the truck an inch? If not then what are some suggestions to do so?

IMAG0655_zpsf42b0a94.jpg

IMAG0654_zps3e596feb.jpg