Important!: My new SS!

No :eek:kay: CL is fucking up and not posting my ad publicly in the search. The link I have works fine, but i have to send you it in order to see. You can't just type 'sierra' under south Jersey, scroll and find it :ayfkm:

When I get back from vaca I'll try making a new post

sent from your HTC Rezound

Imfo. Tried calling for help, and it's impossible to talk to a real person. So I emailed them.. And all you get back is automated instant replies with their bs help center :nono:

Other truck need to hurry and sell so we can see more pics and stuff done to this one :crazy:

Imfo. Tried calling for help, and it's impossible to talk to a real person. So I emailed them.. And all you get back is automated instant replies with their bs help center :nono:

Wait wait wait. You can CALL craigslist?? I never even knew you could email for help lol

Other truck need to hurry and sell so we can see more pics and stuff done to this one :crazy:

I knowww! I iz trying :eek:kay:

Wait wait wait. You can CALL craigslist?? I never even knew you could email for help lol

Yeah, right! Loll I didn't know you could call either. But i looked it up because I wanted a person and didn't feel like doing email bullshit. Well so much for that loll

No :eek:kay: CL is fucking up and not posting my ad publicly in the search. The link I have works fine, but i have to send you it in order to see. You can't just type 'sierra' under south Jersey, scroll and find it :ayfkm:

When I get back from vaca I'll try making a new post

It's called ghosting, just rewrite your add, make it MUCH shorter, as vauge as possible then post it and it will appear

Nope. Just got to the Keys an hour ago. Truck is sitting at our shop with signs in the windows while we're away

Sweet, which key they'd go to?

But yeah I heard. I was just fishing in shorts and a tank top :haha:

Edit. My mom just called and said a guy down the street came up to our house and asked about my truck. He said he hopes noone buys it while I'm gone (which idk how that's possible lol) and he should be giving me a call sometime. He lost 2 cars in the storm, and only had a yellow vett right now, so he may be serious.
Here was his 2 cars going under. Can only see one cause the lights shorting out
yzyhaqaq.jpg

Heads and tails under
putuvute.jpg

Last edited:
Damn that's crazy! But good for you possibly. My family where just in the keys this past weekend too lol But that's just a few hours from here.