Important!: My new SS!

Hadnt touched a thing on it besides starting it up and riding around the block here and there

I have 4 or 5 different head units right now that it's gonna be a bitch to figure out lol. I'll end up making a thread to help with organizing and getting my shit together with it all. Still need stepper motor for Speedo, and the alternator is going bad

sent from your HTC Rezound

Nah I'd rather spend the money on shit i need first. Weathertech liners, bed liner, radio shit, anything else that needs fixing for a couple months. Then once it's good I'll mod.

I'm doing the right thing, don't corrupt my good ways!!!! Haha

you need a speedo,

and counting on you, if you try to change the stepper yourself, your going to have a pile of shit that used to be a cluster. i consider myself pretty handy and didnt want to take on the challange.

while its getting fixed have him put the lights in, for a few bucks more.

you need a speedo,

and counting on you, if you try to change the stepper yourself, your going to have a pile of shit that used to be a cluster. i consider myself pretty handy and didnt want to take on the challange.

Stepper is easy. And while its apart do leds lol or use an led strip in there then no resistors are needed

4/6 now! :crazy:

:bird: loll

you need a speedo,

I looked it up once before. Doesn't seem all that bad imo if anything I'll have my dad help. I can get a pack of 6 motors for like 20 bucks iirc