Important!: My new SS!

Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
Been looking for a nbs ccsb 5.3 4x4 fully loaded since april with no luck. Couldn't find the exact truck for the right deal. So, instead I came across this insane deal. Called the guy for the hell of it, checked it out a few days later, left a deposit, and picked er back up yesterday! Although it wasn't what I was looking for, it's fucking sweet and I couldn't resist the deal

2005 Silverado SS, AWD, loaded to the max with dl3 puddle mirrors, 88k miles, one owner for only 9k!! I was always a lifted truck guy.. So this street truck scene is all new to me
Should be real fun though. Pics:
me4ydase.jpg

eba6uhen.jpg

jujeny6a.jpg

6e7u5asy.jpg

ja5y5y9e.jpg

Two little dents on the bed rail. Actually not that noticeable, especially for being black.
tesesuma.jpg

e9e3y4ed.jpg

There is no radio hooked up, but it came with the factory one, an alpine with flip out nav screen, and a dead pioneer one
aze7e9ej.jpg

Also just picked this nav unit up yesterday for $180.only used for one month
vebu9yjy.jpg

e6ure2yg.jpg

sesubure.jpg

ajuna4y6.jpg

Dat snow roof
u4epa5y9.jpg

ehyqama7.jpg

9yjuga3y.jpg

Has very minor things wrong with it. 2 bed dents as showed. Speedo needs a new stepper motor, and the MOSFET transistor shorted out in the ABS module, which causes the ABS pump to constantly run. The abs fuse is out so the pump doesn't kill the battery.

Plans I thought if in the past few days
clear heads/markers
polished bowtie (maybe with SS engraved black)
20% tint on fronts (maybe 50% shield later on)
roll on bed liner
roll up bed cover
CREE reverse bulbs
06 front end conversion (either stock hood or reflexxion cowl) eventually
billet antenna (probably black)

interior:
LED convert
Double din nav unit

performance:
airraid jr intake tube
aeroturbine muffer
planned on exhaust dump with ccsb, not sure how that'd look with street style??
blackbear tune

sent from your HTC Rezound

Last edited:
Right on buddy!

sunroof too, awesome man!

Hell yeah! I'm so pumped for that haha

Glad you got it, under a $1k and it would be perfect. Enjoy it.

Thanks man. And yeah I'm saving so much money compared to if I got The ccsb I wanted. Saved about 4-5k right off the bat by only spending 9k. and about another 3-5k on mods I can't do to this lol

Oh, and thanks to you too dakodurr

3/5 drop and tvs2300 imo

No drop. Stick height is low enough for me :lol: But I'll have to check out what that tvs is lol

Make sure it is shined up nice for the meat, I'll take some good pics of it for ya

Oh hell yeah. Will be taking that flex to it once this winter is almost over! And thanks that'd be sweet

God you lucky bastard. Looks good

Hehe thanks. I been lookin on Craigslist, auto trader and cars.com like a serious addict since april. It's about God Damn time I found an awesome deal!

Dammit man, good find, cheapest I've seen one was 13, with 87k, almost bought it but it sold too fast

Damn! I looked on auto trader real quick one day. Tuned the search for ss specs and hit 'any' distance, and the cheapest from any dealer on there in the country was about 13k iirc, buy way more miles

Pussy :cheeky:

:tardno: I need all the clearance I can get to make it through these pine barren mud holes!!!

And thanks everyone else :shake: