My new 2014 1500 LTZ 4x4

No I didn't get to drive one, but will soon... my boss is shopping for a 2014 and said you can get a normal bumper ig wanted not one with the fgt steps.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Open up the driver door and check the door sticker. Check current wheel width. But i been hearing the fenders are actually huge on these and can fit some mean width. Go for a level and 20x10s and you should be golden

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Been seeing the post about the car, nice choice :shake: Feel free to start a build thread on it too :crazy:

14s are also growing on me. saw on one of the fourms, a black lifted sierra fully colormatched with cleared headlights, and holy fuck that thing looked good. I think they need a little help to make them look good but they are growing on me. one thing that stands out to me on the silvy's though is the front end. its almost like theyre to tall from the bottom of the fender to the top. is just doesn't seem proportioned very well. and the face of it really reminds me of obs for some reason.

14s are also growing on me. saw on one of the fourms, a black lifted sierra fully colormatched with cleared headlights, and holy fuck that thing looked good. I think they need a little help to make them look good but they are growing on me. one thing that stands out to me on the silvy's though is the front end. its almost like theyre to tall from the bottom of the fender to the top. is just doesn't seem proportioned very well. and the face of it really reminds me of obs for some reason.

My exact thoughts on the silvy as well. I get the OBS feel and it just does not seem proportioned. The Sierra is starting to really grow on me and catch my attention...

Thanks, thought y'all knew about the shop lol
null_zps8e00ee09.jpg