Adjusted

Super Moderator
Feb 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washington
Yeah, it will look like this (with a 1.5" front level and no bed-bars)

P1010069.jpg

Not half bad, plus minor sleeper status lol

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Yeah just went back and looked at all the old pics.

:hmm:

Gives me something to think about over the next few months.

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
One question? How did your tall ass get back there to take that picture? Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Adjusted

Super Moderator
Feb 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washington
Welp, the de-modding has begun - will be buying a '14+ Silverado in the next 6 months. As it sits now its got over 175,000mi on it, using it for work and all of the travel that goes along with it is making me get into a new truck a few years sooner than I had imagined when I bought this truck - also...I wouldve never put a cam, heads, headers, and a high octane tune on something that I put around 2k miles on every month lol. I need to get this back to a condition where I can trade it in if I cannot get my price from a first-party sale. Will be returning suspension to stock with 1.5" spring spacers, stock stereo, wheels/tires, and front end/lights. Last weekend I started by putting the stock heads and pushrods back on - this quieted the truck down a bit, enabled it to return to an 87 gas tune, and now I have some awesome heads for my 5.3/6.0 build for the K5 :) . Gained 2mpg from the swap and less aggressive tune. I decided against removing the cam, I wont be using it in my next build and didnt want to go that far into the motor again.

qKhEcpd.jpg

C7bdHTb.jpg

L3RcX1D.jpg

mua5xYB.jpg

JJz7Fhe.jpg

Its been real, 243s. Replaced all of the gaskets, did some cleanup and maintenance in the motor while I was in there, so it should be ready to go for another 175,000mi. More to follow, this is sad to see but its the best way to get the trade-in/sale value up and I will be able to run the Centerlines and 33's on the next truck! Check this thread for everything I am trading or wanting to buy: http://customgm.com/private-wanted-...-spindles-blocks-control-arms-stereo-etc.html

Last edited:

Adjusted

Super Moderator
Feb 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washington
Welp, will be keeping this until probably sometime this Winter. An exodus took place at my office and I now managing the branch for the time being lol - not doing outside sales for a few months so no need to trade this one in quite yet. Still love the truck, just rolled 180k, and now my commute is down to just 30mi/day instead of 120mi+/day driving all around my region. Hopefully will find a Crew Cab that they are desperate to sell off the lot near the end of the year.

Ordered new tires for it. Staying with the 33x10.5" Cooper Zeon LTZ. Before I put those on next week, I'm rebuilding the front end (UCAs, TREs, and new rotors), polishing the Centerlines, getting it aligned, and getting new tint put on the front rolldowns since the old stuff was peeling off. Gunna be a busy weekend. Gotta take it in to get the the Airbag system fixed at some point, then Ill keep rockin it until its time to sell.

In the meantime...its still at work. Yard was overgrown from the previous renter and from all the rain, this is a small amount of the clippings, and pretty much how dirty the truck has been since May 1st lol.
wfoOZI7.jpg

GeoffSFAs10

May 7, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Pretty much all you did to the interior was color match the black dash pieces right? or am i missing something even more subtle? looks good though.

Adjusted

Super Moderator
Feb 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washington
Last week GF and I took the Sierra out to Big Bend Natl. Park for a week long tent camping trip. Did 50+ miles of offroading during, some maintainted and some non-maintained roads. Was a blast and the truck did great, needs a wash and buff soon now though, got extremely dusty/dirty and a few twigs got to the clearcoat, nevermind the wheels. Really glad I just threw on the new inner tie rods, some of these roads were washboarded to hell. Also did some biking, bikes came along for the ride. Here are a few pics of the truck.

View from our campsite
70tEBD7.jpg

Another
LH0Ac9a.jpg

Bike trip 'parking lot' view
PyvYaDt.jpg

Dem asses
y184TbO.jpg

Yuccas
nqGXHUv.jpg

Purty sunset
tMm5Afr.jpg