My Jeep Rubicon

I gots da Mickey mtzs. The do wear very well. And hook up in the mud great. They are dog piss in the rain and snow

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I gots da Mickey mtzs. The do wear very well. And hook up in the mud great. They are dog piss in the rain and snow

i don't think he has to worry about traction in rain and snow with all of his 180hp

I have asked a few guys with them and they said for an MT they did good in snow. The tire that are on it now are total crap so they have to be better than those.

Maybe they put them on dump trucks but I haven't had any luck in rain or snow in nj. Whether it be 1/4 inch of snow or 6 inches it sucks just as bad. My old firestone street tires were better

My buddy has an 06 LJ with 33s and only 3" lift. Get a belly up skid and you gain an extra 3" of belly clearance. Love my xj NNBS is on hold because I keep buying thinGs for the jeep.
14ba62c99c2c7b0d7c1384bec5c3e7c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:high5: another jeep guy. I've been eyeing the undercoverfab no body lift skid and lopro tease mount. 241 case is a big bastard under a tj.

My buddy has an 06 LJ with 33s and only 3" lift. Get a belly up skid and you gain an extra 3" of belly clearance. Love my xj NNBS is on hold because I keep buying thinGs for the jeep.
14ba62c99c2c7b0d7c1384bec5c3e7c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Naxja Chero-Kar!

Hell yea, Is that up by Shaver?

Springs showed up, sorry Tayor :eek:kay: I assumed they would be black but was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. I like the color a lot.