My Go Pro wheat harvest video

BARBER

Black on Black
Mar 21, 2012
Owanka, SD
The other day I took the time to put all of my video clips from 2014's wheat harvest. Everything was done with a Go Pro 1. Check it out...

Last edited by a moderator:

jonmx477

Feb 4, 2011
X2 on the awesome camera angles. I've always wanted to drive the big tractors haha. I moved bins in my uncles cherry orchard years ago for harvest and that was probably one of my favorite jobs Ive ever had.

Tiki

Jan 23, 2011
Just need to get some drone footage next year :D I wish I still worked on the farm.

GeoffSFAs10

May 7, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Drone footage would be killer!!

Thats some pretty country out there, lots of big sky, I like that. I bet with all that wheat down the pheasants are like rats in those fields.

I am also amazed by 2 things, 1. the amount of driver cordination between the harvesters and the trailer. Thats some skill. 2. For how big they are, that harvester seems to turns pretty damn good!

BARBER

Black on Black
Mar 21, 2012
Owanka, SD
Thanks guys!

Just need to get some drone footage next year :D I wish I still worked on the farm.

I know right? I've looked at some drones but I can't justify spending that much money on one just yet. I wish I could find the video on YouTube of a drone filming a combine cutting corn and the drone fell out of the sky and landed right in the grain tank. That was pretty damn cool.

Drone footage would be killer!!

Thats some pretty country out there, lots of big sky, I like that. I bet with all that wheat down the pheasants are like rats in those fields.

I am also amazed by 2 things, 1. the amount of driver cordination between the harvesters and the trailer. Thats some skill. 2. For how big they are, that harvester seems to turns pretty damn good!

Thanks, western South Dakota we don't have any pheasants. Very few. Not like the eastern side of the state. And if you was impressed by the driver coordination, check out some of these videos...

Last edited by a moderator:

Reit38

Jan 23, 2014
Awsome footage. Just got a 3+ for xmas can't wait to put it to use. A drone would be awsome