My craiglist score....

CHAGO

Mar 10, 2011
Spring (Houston), TX
I had been wanting to get a spray-in liner for some time and just recently had got more serious about it.
A few weeks ago I was coming home and while driving on the freeway I saw a truck with a bedrug in it...
I had completely forgotten they existed, I had always wanted one for all the trucks I had, just never bought one.
I contacted a few places about a bedrug and was quoted $449.00 installed so I was going to pull the trigger soon.

One day at work I decided to search "bedrug" on craiglist and came across an ad for a guy selling his entire truck, which so happened to have a bedrug in it.
Took a shot in the dark and emailed the guy and asked him if he would be willing to part with it.. sure enough he responded and said he would take $150.00 for it.
I figured he must have not known what these go for so I told him I'd take it.

Met up with him this morning and here is a preview of what it will look like: (I have to buy some adhesive and then power wash it to get rid of that orange circle)
408476_602320909778772_2127582965_n.jpg

you have a bed cover for it. or just letting it sit in the rain when it rains?

no bed cover, these are water-proof:
"Much like a life vest, BedRug's closed-cell polymer construction can't hold water - it runs right off. The paint in the bed of your truck is designed to shed water the same way the rest of the paint on your vehicle does. The BedRug works in conjunction with your factory drain holes to remove any residual moisture. Unlike spray-in liners which scuff the paint before application and drop-in liners that can scuff and scratch the bed with use, the BedRug's non-abrasive backing will not compromise the integrity of your paint and in turn will not cause your truck bed to rust."

I used to sell them all the time when I worked at an accessory shop. Always wanted one but even our cost on them was close to $275. Nice score!

Yea for $300 ill just get a spray in liner, guy I work with can get me one for $325 from a shop he used to work at..but if I could find a deal like that I wouldn't hesitate to pick it up

my nnbs came with the damn drop in liner :/ i wanna get rid of it and get either this or a spray in liner

I want the bed rug to, my truck doesn't do any hauling except getting groceries and taking kids to school.