My Buddies RCSB LBZ Build

Lol those civics will probably still beat the truck. They weigh 1/4 of the dmax just about haha. Still gonna be fun hooning the truck around though. I wanna take mine out just for fun to see how it does.

Here's a pic of my buddies lowere 2wd duramax. Not 100% sure what he has done to lower it but I can find out for ya. I know he has new hangers to lower it 3" in the rear and going to decrank a little
10152039_10202676957259648_1316895701_n.jpg

Yeah that's where cars and coffee is. He owns a 40x40' and 30x80' garages there.

I've been there several times. The CEO of my company has a sick garage there, so many awesome cars in one location (minus VW phaggots that always show up).

/thread jack.

Last edited:
how are those coilovers going to hold up to that heavy ass front end? I mean hell people question them on a 1500 because of all the weight that you put on the 2 lower mounting bolts. I don't know how 2500hd shocks fit in though.

how are those coilovers going to hold up to that heavy ass front end? I mean hell people question them on a 1500 because of all the weight that you put on the 2 lower mounting bolts. I don't know how 2500hd shocks fit in though.

Same way. He's going to reinforce the shock mounts.

And the the autocross thing. He likes to fuck around with people and owns a 600awhp STi and a 700hp Supra that's built for 1200. It's not like he hates imports or anything, just likes to have fun. The Duramax is his next project.