My Bagged Dually on 24'' alcoas

BaggedDually

Jul 15, 2013
Shreveport,LA
Yo whats up I dont normaly post much, But chris talked me into making a thread. I got a 96 Dually bagged by Tre5 Customs out of Arizona.

Its got Michigan Metal works 3/4 Ton converson arms, Accuair, And 24'' Alcoa's. lmk what you think.

Saw a stock truck at the local police station & just had to stop an take a couple of pics

Oh Em Gee

Trade me, kthanks

Take those emblems off, do something with the bumper, maybe color match it, or dare I say...rollpan!

Thanks

Is this the same that was at the Shreveport meet earlier this year? DFW a bagged dually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah this is the same one. I've been trying to fix some small stuff, an clean it up since then.

Oh Em Gee

Trade me, kthanks

Take those emblems off, do something with the bumper, maybe color match it, or dare I say...rollpan!

Emblems have holes drilled into the fenders, new fenders with no emblems are in the plans. I have a nbs paintable rear bumper just not sure if i want to run it or not, definitely no rollpan.

Thanks

Yeah this is the same one. I've been trying to fix some small stuff, an clean it up since then.

Emblems have holes drilled into the fenders, new fenders with no emblems are in the plans. I have a nbs paintable rear bumper just not sure if i want to run it or not, definitely no rollpan.

I really hate rollpans, never liked them. Try the nbs first, then paint it if you like it. I think it will look better.

Thanks

I really hate rollpans, never liked them. Try the nbs first, then paint it if you like it. I think it will look better.

Would run your pain table rear or obs Tahoe paintable with just the upper pads. Smoothie front. Never understood why GM didn't carry the body line thru the cab on crews.

Love a bagged dually as well! Looking good as always! Nominated it for ride of the month :shake:

dont touch the rear bumper. Looks great as is. Like a big boy version of mine lol