My Bagged '92 GMC ecsb build thread

Got this thing in the shop the other day, haven't done too much yet but I dropped the rear down as far as the floor jack would allow and I gotta say it made me pretty fired up haha. Looks like it'll lay out just fine once I tackle the front. Still gotta raise my gas tank, notch for my driveshaft, install my watts link and finish undercoating the frame and the rear is pretty much complete.

photo_zps6ae87e86.jpg

photo_zps3c2704e6.jpg

photo_zps965a2064.jpg

Well not much of an update but I've cut out the notch on my gas tank crossmember so my driveshaft will clear, I've also cut, smoothed and plated the crossmember so I can raise my gas tank 1". The front is all apart and I'm waiting for my plasma cutter that I ordered to show up so I can cut up the front and do a good job. Once the front is done ill be cutting up my bed and eventually tubbing it, then start plumbing and wiring my air management. Also gonna be getting some 22" racelines here shortly, I'm not gonna let the cat out of the bag just yet on which style tho ;) pics coming soon!

Got this thing laid out finally, still some small stuff to do up front yet as we'll as raise my y-pipe. Ill take better pics this weekend when I do more work on it. This shitty small pic I used on Instagram is better than nothing I guess..

photo_zps12f680a1.jpg

Pics of what I cut up front the other day.. Still need to plate the pie cut on the frame above the lca and notch for my tie rods. Arms clear fine now and will be good for bigger wheels.

photo_zps5b3727b5.jpg

photo_zps4214001e.jpg

Last edited: