My always changing nnbs thread

305/50/20 terra grapps

usahunyt.jpg

a6y5e7at.jpg

he2ymy4u.jpg

Holy fuck YESSSSSSSS! Leave it exactly how it is and put 20's!!!!

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Wouldn't align, ordered new UCA. Might be keeping 17s. And I have a .50" level, not a 1".

So 3"+1.18"+.50=4.68 up front

2" block in rear.

ynezysaz.jpg

sy7usa2y.jpg

Last edited:
Shop I was at said with that offset and the 305/50 it "wouldn't fit". And I could use the money for furniture lol

Shops say you need 9" of lift to fit 20x12s and 33s too.. Lol I say run em and sell 17s IMO yours is higher than Tyler's and his fit fine with the small NorCal fender mod

Sent from Tapashit

Shops say you need 9" of lift to fit 20x12s and 33s too.. Lol I say run em and sell 17s IMO yours is higher than Tyler's and his fit fine with the small NorCal fender mod

Sent from Tapashit

Yeah really, same size tire just I have terra grapps. And I trimmed front and back of fender.

What are your fenders at? It looks a good couple inches higher than his. You shouldn't have a problem

Sent from Tapashit

if mine with a 4" is 41-1/4 im guessing his is a little over 42. But it looks alot taller than mine

Had to lower struts to lowest setting in order to get it aligned. Even with RC UCA. So now im at 3 1/2" in front and 2" in rear. Probably going to get stock blocks when I order rear shocks. I like the way it came out,just not as much as I did when the struts were higher. Had to trim front bumper a little bit because it was rubbing like a mofo when I turned left. All good now.

uju9ahap.jpg

evepygap.jpg

dety6a9a.jpg

a9e6ene3.jpg

eqaqu7u3.jpg