My 95 OBS

Replace orange bulbs with LEDs and I think it would look more betterer............other than that wtf?

IMG_2772-1.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2830.jpg

ya ya i know the exhaust is put in sloppy and shitty but it was last minute before a long drive so i needed something instead of just having a open pipe right where the muffler was without a turndown or anything

ya neither did i but by being the one not paying for it i dont really get to choose what i want. i was just gonna go with a turn down temporarily then get the exhaust i wanted but this is what i ended up with, in the future ill get something different. main reason i didnt want glasspack is an old friend of mine has an obs and had dual glasspacks and his truck was loud and raspy and choppy sounded shitty imo!

oh ya ive since then redone the hanging was a shity quick fix i bought a hanger and have it bolted to the exhaust clamp and its got the hook to go on the stock mount

IMG_3125.jpg

IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg

ya ya ya its dirty under there i know

Last edited:
Would look sooo clean with a demold :imo:

It's looking good though man. Glad you ditched the halos.

dfw demold just kinda :scared: about some outlines showing from it, just like when i removed the tailgate strip and z71 decals theres ghosting where the decals were and an outline where the tailgate strip was......seems like its etched into the paint.

as for the halos them bitches were installed, turned on, thought to myself :motherofgod: thats ugly......next day sumbitches were removed and sold within the week for prawfit, bought crystal clear glass headlights, then clear corners and turn signals=my thoughts :success:

just gotta reseal the corners and turn signals bc driver side lenses are getting a bit of moisture/water in them...

Are you running HID's? I'm asking because you don't have any glare caps and you won't be able to aim them AT ALL.

Can't aim the HID's without those glare caps. The only aftermarket lights that have them are TYC Elegantes I think...

With those headlights you won't even need high beams and you'll blind every oncoming car within a mile of visibility.

Not with the iights you have now :imo:

Glare caps are part of the headlight, they cover the tip of the bulb and eliminate glare given off by the bulb... that's what blinds the drivers more than anything.

Next is the fact that reflector housings just trow light from HID's everywhere they feel like.