Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TechieTruckGuy

3.5 EcoHell
Apr 10, 2013
Bakersfield , CA
Parts for next mod are in route.

Overhead console with intrusion sensor
Roof Harness from a Platinum
Both flip down visors from a platinum as well.

Majority of parts have been delivered for OEM push button start but that project is on hold due to more research needing to be done as well as wiring.

Reactions: Huck

Emery19

That Ford Guy
Apr 8, 2012
Mount Laurel, NJ
Love what your doing with the truck man. But I have to ask. All said and done, how much cheaper is it going to be to upgrade this truck vs getting a platinum up front.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TechieTruckGuy

3.5 EcoHell
Apr 10, 2013
Bakersfield , CA
Love what your doing with the truck man. But I have to ask. All said and done, how much cheaper is it going to be to upgrade this truck vs getting a platinum up front.

Well to be honest I can’t give you a clear answer on that as I didn’t purchase the truck new. I bought it from an insurance auction. So with the purchase price of the truck. Fees. Repairs and upgrades I’m in the truck for about 24-25k. So I’m still at half the price of a super low mile used platinum.

TechieTruckGuy

3.5 EcoHell
Apr 10, 2013
Bakersfield , CA
Oh hell yeah. Makes sense then for sure. Truck prices are stupid and this one is now more yours then a plati

People think that those auctions are a rip off. Which is partially true. But as long as your smart with it you can get some banging deals. Aka mine. Like I’m thinking about pulling the trigger on a platinum dash right now. Which then all I would be short off on the interior is the door panels.

Reactions: Emery19

TechieTruckGuy

3.5 EcoHell
Apr 10, 2013
Bakersfield , CA
I’d have to compare. Platinums have a lot of wood grain, which isn’t bad but meh sometimes

Well I wouldn’t get platinum door panels. I would get lariat sport door panels. No woodgrain. They have this kind of ghetto carbon fiber look alike stuff.