My 2016 F-150

Gm did the trail blazers like that. Ducking stupid. And also welded the inner fenders to it

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

How can such a small hit on a truck worth so much total it?
I'm gonna assume it was totaled because of the frame damage. But on newer vehicles ,depending on the damage, an owner may request to have it totaled if they do not want to have a repaired new vehicle and would rather opt for another new one.

Got the new core support in today as well as the new USB hub so I can have CarPlay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarPlay is the fucking business. AndroidAuto was horrid when I used. The Apple version is seamless. Love using Apple Maps as a GPS on my radio screen since I bought the peasant truck without gps.

Gave me a big touchscreen but no gps module. Module is $1300 if bought separately.

I'm gonna assume it was totaled because of the frame damage. But on newer vehicles ,depending on the damage, an owner may request to have it totaled if they do not want to have a repaired new vehicle and would rather opt for another new one.

Most likely. Only the frame horns were screwed up.

Hng
13a6ae44707d7307340e948ce3913011.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Kind of pissed at myself. I forgot to put the factory birth tag on the new core support oh well.

Got the truck running today and no check engine lights :happeh: there's so much shit that goes on these things.

6392030b204a09a829cf8784db61faa9.jpg