My 2014 LTZ Build Thread

Truck is coming along great. Do you have the aluminum control arms and spindles? I have a 4/7 kit I'm thinking about selling if you haven't bought one. I think I'm going level on 33's.

Truck is coming along great. Do you have the aluminum control arms and spindles? I have a 4/7 kit I'm thinking about selling if you haven't bought one. I think I'm going level on 33's.

I'm not really sure. How can you tell? What brand kit do you have? And if you don't mind me asking why are you going from lowered to leveled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at the control arms and spindles if they are a silver color they are aluminum. I have 4" DJM upper and lower control arms up front and a Belltech flipkit. My truck is 4x4 and I've always had lowered trucks and wanted to do it because djm said the 4" wouldn't work on a 4x4. It rides great and looks great just thinking about a change lol.

Look at the control arms and spindles if they are a silver color they are aluminum. I have 4" DJM upper and lower control arms up front and a Belltech flipkit. My truck is 4x4 and I've always had lowered trucks and wanted to do it because djm said the 4" wouldn't work on a 4x4. It rides great and looks great just thinking about a change lol.

Ok I don't believe I have the aluminum control arms.

Ok I think I have decided to keep the kit on the truck after I debagded it and cleaned it up.
8b0a309353487afb593d49f71ee09459.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks appreciate it. I think after winter I'm gonna switch wheels to the ck 158 and a 305/40 and drop it a little more.

Thanks. Like to get someone to photoshop the ck158 on there so I can get an idea.

Thank you sir! Definitely know what wheels I'm getting now

Ok I think I have decided to keep the kit on the truck after I debagded it and cleaned it up.
8b0a309353487afb593d49f71ee09459.jpg

Looks real good man. What size tires are you running on your 22s?

Yes on big dips in the road the front rub I'm gonna go 305/40/22 next time.

6f7a647eaf3c9b3c97d0dfdaf9824a3f.jpg

Is anyone running one of these underdrive pulleys? If so are y'all having any voltage/accessory problems? And also if I order which belt would I need to go with this?