My 2011, new pics!

Craig

Mar 9, 2012
Michigan
Figured I would post of some new pics with specs to go with. First, last spring the truck was leveled with 33" general grabbers and 18" XD spies:
IMG00142-20110406-1813.jpg

Next, 5" RCX with 20x10 Hostages and 305/55 Nitto Trails:
251343_548114692296_69501563_31385943_216886_n.jpg

As of today:
112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

116.jpg

115.jpg

117.jpg

118.jpg

119.jpg

121.jpg

122.jpg

123.jpg

124.jpg

SPECS
5" RCX Lift, 1.25" RCX body lift, 5100 Bilsteins set at 1.77"
305/55r20 Nitto Trails with 20x10 Ultra Predators
Rear windows tinted 5% over factory, front two at 20%, windshield tinted at 50% with 5% brow
Magnaflow dual exhaust with 2 12x5" chrome tips
Colormatched completely
Partially converted HD front end
Hypertech programmer with K&N CAI
Pioneer speakers/tweeters throughout with Pioneer AVIC 920BT Nav/DVD, added LT2 console as well

Sure I am missing lots of other shit. Still debating if I want to get billet for the grille, bumper bar, and lower valance (already have a chrome HD grille bowtie as well)

Last edited:
That thing looks gooooooooooooooddd. Almost makes me want a NNBS. I wouldn't do billet in the valence or the bumper bar tho, just a black billet in the grille

That thing looks gooooooooooooooddd. Almost makes me want a NNBS. I wouldn't do billet in the valence or the bumper bar tho, just a black billet in the grille

Yeah, that's definitely an option. I really like the looks of Geoff's black billet grille.

I really like the all cm front in the first picture but overall I think it looks best now

I had the colormatched HD front end and didn't really like it:

IMG_0088.jpg

Personally I think that colormatched hd front is :boobs: either way it looks good, I like the chrome too

For some reason the HD upgrade doesn't look good on a black truck... i mean it doesn't look bad, just preferred the "1500" look.

Personally I think that colormatched hd front is :boobs: either way it looks good, I like the chrome too

I should have kept the grille and trim piece and then I could switch back and forth lol

Holy shit, looks awesome Craig.

Thanks Jordan!

For some reason the HD upgrade doesn't look good on a black truck... i mean it doesn't look bad, just preferred the "1500" look.
Thanks for your opinion, maybe someday I will go back. I do really like that picture lol.

Truck looks REALLY good man!!! I can't decide which frontend setup I like better.....

But, I'm indesisive, so thats why I swap my HD front end back and forth too... from colormatched to chrome.

Very clean truck man, chassis looks real good. I like the stance with just the Rcx 5" and 305/
!

Thanks alot Brandon! Can't wait to see what you do with the c10, I have always wanted one.

Truck looks REALLY good man!!! I can't decide which frontend setup I like better.....

But, I'm indesisive, so thats why I swap my HD front end back and forth too... from colormatched to chrome.

Thanks John! It's nice to have both like you do because then you can just take a couple minutes and change the look of the truck without spending any $$.

Thanks Kyle. Why don't you buy Bryan's 6" NTD RCX lift for yours? Would look sick IMO. Not that it isn't perfect right now, because I would rock the shit out of it.

Dont holds your breathe for the c10, its not gonna be very modded. If i fall in love With it Id love to do a Full ART kit and 22" bonspeeds tho

Dont holds your breathe for the c10, its not gonna be very modded. If i fall in love With it Id love to do a Full ART kit and 22" bonspeeds tho

Yeah I am sure it will be modded out in no time with how quickly you work lol.

truck looks great. looked best with colormatched HD front to me.

Thanks man! Can always switch it up if I get bored but I am going to run it this way for a while atleast.