My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

It's cut that much to be bodied on 26's and also be able to drive perfect right off the ground. They had to rebuild my AC system to do this as well. One of the few companies I trust to do this.

Progress on the gate, should be primered later

qa4unave.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good...........they got me working nights the 1st 2 weeks on here might run into you before you go home. Are they gonna trim down where the lower control arms mount so it lays all the way out in the front? I had to trim mine down this time home it was driving me crazy with the front not laying all the way out lol.

Looks good...........they got me working nights the 1st 2 weeks on here might run into you before you go home. Are they gonna trim down where the lower control arms mount so it lays all the way out in the front? I had to trim mine down this time home it was driving me crazy with the front not laying all the way out lol.

Yeah most of my work we finished today so I will be casually on and off the next couple days, will probably see you though if your working nights.

And yes for the arms, they are designed to fully lay out with the body drop added so there shouldn't be a problem because if there is a problem, then they will have to re-design the whole thing when they get it back and I doubt he wants to even think about that as much time as he has out into these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk