My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

106d1b153dbe1ae8b1139841b063e97a.jpg

b945dd1a91946e7862e28494e8659bf7.jpg

80f393f823b12cd02a1daa290d92ab75.jpg

7141c220605783e896be10ac79f68088.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niice! Is the frame gonna be stripped and powdered or painted?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Nah, they will put a coating on everything but nothing fancy. I am however having them powder all the parts this time such as the arms, links, etc because I want this to be the last time I take the fucker apart this much.

All this nice frame work and this is the only time anyone will ever see it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nah, they will put a coating on everything but nothing fancy. I am however having them powder all the parts this time such as the arms, links, etc because I want this to be the last time I take the fucker apart this much.

All this nice frame work and this is the only time anyone will ever see it!

You should put together a photo book to show all of this when you go to shows so people can really see what's under it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

You should put together a photo book to show all of this when you go to shows so people can really see what's under it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I've thought about doing a plaque or something that goes with the truck and have some construction pics to show the real details in the build.

Have them build you a little stand for an iPad that sits next to the truck so people can scroll through photos.

I'd just setup a slide show on an iPad so random douches are getting it greasy or scratched

Nah no ipad. I can't even get people to not put their hands all over the truck let along leave an iPad out for them to look through. I had this one handprint on my hood from scrapin that I swear someone ate some of the greasiest food they could find and then grabbed my hood, carbongmc and I looked and said wtf cause it was badddddd. Needless to say not leaving an iPad anywhere! Lol

Nah no ipad. I can't even get people to not put their hands all over the truck let along leave an iPad out for them to look through. I had this one handprint on my hood from scrapin that I swear someone ate some of the greasiest food they could find and then grabbed my hood, carbongmc and I looked and said wtf cause it was badddddd. Needless to say not leaving an iPad anywhere! Lol

I guess I forgot people have ZERO respect these days

The fuck? Have you ever been to a truck show?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Yes I have, was supposed to say aren't not are. Keep it on each picture for 2-3 seconds, build case with plexiglass so they can see it but not touch it