My 2006 ccsb 1500

I know haha and to get the bumper color matched would be expensive as it is textured powder coat. Ive thought about it but have been kinda iffy on it. ive looked into the servo before and for some reason keep putting off long tubes. I may be looking at heads next tho. I think im loosing antifreeze and idk where yet...
Another option for you would be to do color matched Line-X. Probably cheaper than paint and much more durable.

Welcome from KY btw

It's a nice little power gain. It's a direct swap except for fuel rails and throttle body basically. I'm hoping to actually pull my motor out this summer and rebuild it

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd

I want to find a 6.0 to build and just build a motor swap em and then either sell my 5.3 or build it and find a Colorado to drop it in.

NNBS intake will net you nice hp/tq without the tuning headaches and high cost of a FAST. Thats the route Id go, along with the other mods that 5.3 would be alot more fun. Welcome dude!
Would i have to change heads with this?

With more lift I think your truck would pull the bumper off better.

Welcome to the forum though! Be sure to document your mods! We need more tech around here lmfao.

:samtech:

With more lift I think your truck would pull the bumper off better.

Welcome to the forum though! Be sure to document your mods! We need more tech around here lmfao.

:samtech:
Thanks i plan on getting at least a 4inch lift and puttin some bigger tires on

fast intake :rofl: ask bgray about his, he literally pissed on it, and ran it over with the lawn mower IIRC

yup rofl gotta dig those up.

but welcome. as previously stated the simpler the cleaner look we like around here. but since you use your bumper (once it has a winch) being a firefighter, id say we all would be okay with that. but the colormatched line-x would be sweet on that. pretty much agree with everything stated here though from current members input.