My 1984 GMC Sierra C10

TylerDurstPhotography

TheTylerDurstPhotography
May 19, 2014
Baton Rouge, LA
Well, I guess this is the start of my build thread. I will start by posting a picture of when i first got her and one of her currently. So far since i got her from my dad as a senior in high school, I static dropped the truck 4/11, 454SS wheels, replaced the original 305 with a 355, and did a giant notch. The truck is currently with a friend of mine who is bagging and body dropping it. Future plans are to LS swap it and drive the piss out of it!

When I first got her as a senior in high school.
pVu6CBn.jpg

How she sits now awaiting the chop block.
bxy2lZ7.jpg

The original 305. (It was worn out, but it still ran and i drove the truck as a daily with it.)
roiBClH.jpg

The new 355 that we swapped into it.
jDjzO9m.jpg

This is my 5.3 which i am about to start rebuilding for the truck. (Not going to get too crazy with it, Just going to do a nice choppy cam a cruise it.)
gIhK86l.jpg

My Cnotch.
cvRZOkg.jpg

Last edited:
Any thoughts on short bed swapping it? Or do you like the long bed? Gonna be badass bagged and bodied with ls swap though!

Thanks guys! and no Dakota. I am leaving it a long wheel base. I have come to love the LWB, especially laid out. you hardly see them anywhere, so I like the uniqueness of it.

Hell yeah, ready to see it when you get it back. I don't personally want a long bed but I think they are cool at times.