My '11 CCSB

I recently got a new DSLR camera so Ill probably be whoring this thread with pictures trying to learn how to use this thing. Heres a few from this afternoon
DSC03079.jpg

DSC03090.jpg

DSC03109.jpg

I cant for the life of me get my tire pressure sensors reset. I tried for an hour yesterday and I cant get all 4 to chirp within the amount of time that it takes. My mom took hers to the dealership and said they had a tool and it took them 10 seconds to reset all 4. So I decided to just go up there this morning and they look at my tires and it says max psi is 65 so they tell me that bc I got bigger tires that hold more air that they would have to reprogram the sensors and it would be $99.99 :lol: Can someone tell me a trick or something to getting them reset?

Gave it a wash this afternoon and snapped a few pics as well. Nothing new recently, but not sure if Iv pointed out the few little things iv done. So Ill post a few pics of them

I sprayed the fender wells with some rocker guard (Thanks Bgray)
DSC03529.jpg

DSC03528.jpg

Installed some 6k HIDS from VVME in lows and fogs
DSC03702.jpg

Painted the chevys symbols on the these white
DSC03526.jpg

Installed 6k LED footwell lights dim on and off with dome and map lights
DSC03257.jpg

DSC03263.jpg

And heres a few pics from today
DSC03487.jpg

DSC03510.jpg

DSC03492.jpg

DSC03563.jpg

DSC03531.jpg

DSC03642.jpg

Iv had a serious itch the past few days to do or order something for the truck. So either HD grill and Hood or Katzkins are coming soon. I cant decide :think:

Truck looks great man, what rocker guard did you use for the rear wells? I need to do mine soon

Truck looks great man, what rocker guard did you use for the rear wells? I need to do mine soon

I used rust check high build stone shield. Im very happy with it, much better than paying $80+ for the liners.

How's those HIDs doing without a harness?
Can you post a link to where you ordered your HIDs from?

Looks real good. I need to redo my rear fenders they are all chipped up. How did you paint the bowtie on the wheels? Tape off and spray or what?

Thanks man. Yea, I just taped the bowties off and sprayed them.

How's those HIDs doing without a harness?
Can you post a link to where you ordered your HIDs from?

Doing good so far, not a single misfire or flicker yet. I will probably still add a harness just to be safe though.

Vvme.com....I had to email them because my fog bulbs weren't listed on the website but they did have them. And he gave me a better price than the website too, so you might want to try that