My '11 CCSB

This thread makes me sad. Hopefully ill have some updates within the new week or so

IMG_1190010.jpg

Ended up getting the trails for $200 and gave me all 5. Finally had a day off so I sprayed the rear wheel wells and demolded. Didn't wash it because I wanted to make sure the rocker guard was completely dry so tomorrow I'll get it washed and get some more pics. Here's a few for now
af0251de.jpg

b6caee7a.jpg

Thanks everyone. Grant, I couldn't believe the difference in how the truck handled after I these heavy ass things got put on. I mean its not horrible, but I can definitely tell a difference

thats what i was afraid of with the shitty stock gearing the nnbs trucks come with. My nbs with 3.73 and 305s wasnt terrible. If i were to get a nnbs it would have AT's on it for sure.
FIVE, what was your mpg's then and now?

I get 16 with 285/65r18 yokohamas and stocks with 6 speed and 3.42's on the highway. About 15 overall. With my 33 1250 20's I get about 12.5 overall if I'm lucky. I hate my gears

thats what i was afraid of with the shitty stock gearing the nnbs trucks come with. My nbs with 3.73 and 305s wasnt terrible. If i were to get a nnbs it would have AT's on it for sure.

Saw u pass infront the shop the other day. Truck looks good man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

went from 15-16 to 18 after removing leveling kit and went back to stock 275/55s
6 speed and 3.42s
thats according to DIC btw, dont know how accurate that is