My 1/2 ton 2004 Crew Cab

Hmm, maybe I'll look into that one day. Mine is still looking good, but it is kind of an eyesore under there.

Well the time has come, truck is for sale. I will probably miss it but I'm ready to move onto another vehicle. Asking 15K for it, has 118,000 miles obviously I will give forum members a break, I am going to take the sub/amp and the components out.

Going to hang onto it for a little while because of recent events :fp: so will be getting polished 17x9 renegade 6s, Dynomax VT 3" cat back, plastic k&n tube and a tune

Intake tube is niceee, that with my dumped 3" aero turbine is loveee except for driving back and forth to school. At that point the dubstep comes on and I murder Pennsylvania drivers

figured out a few more plans for it, Zone 1.5" with rear bumper brackets, Rough Country steering stabilizer and probably a set of black cab length Nfabs to hide the body lift and because Ashley has a bad ankle so if she lands wrong hopping out of the truck it hurts for a couple days.

Truck is getting dropped off tomorrow to get wheel swap done, just black steel wheels for now because I have vacation coming up in less than a month. Wil order wheels after that but probably run the steelies through winter

i dont think im gonna sell it, im going to put it on maybe this winter.

hoping it reduces some of the intermediate shaft clunk.

:eek:kay: they are cheap enough, some of the roads I drive during hunting season are pretty rough so I would like to try to help the front end some