My 1/2 ton 2004 Crew Cab

Send meh jack shit if u no use! Mi jack shit b stolen

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

Well I took a chunk out of the right taillight loading plywood today so I'm going to be changing them. Options I've decided on are I get new 03-07C's(also getting bored with the smoked stockers), also thought about candied GMCs or I would really like a set of Recons in red?

Decided to paint the engine cover so I could try painting textured plastic, turned out decent still need to clear it though. Just gloss black with "chrome"(just mega metallic silver) lettering.

Decided to paint the engine cover so I could try painting textured plastic, turned out decent still need to clear it though. Just gloss black with "chrome"(just mega metallic silver) lettering.

You sands it first?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Yea, I should have prime/sanded a few times after to get it smoother. I did this more as a trial for handles and mirrors and for as much as my hood is open I'm pretty happy with it, had I paid for it I would have expected more but oh well.

Yea it will. I'm going to do the fusebox cover and clean it up when I get a couple days off, still undecided if I will do that all black or do the symbol on the top silver also

Just after I took this pic I yanked out firewall insulation, I'm going to smooth and paint the fuse box lid then clean up under hood. Sometime soon Im going to get a K&N intake tube and make my own air box that will be sealed to fender and core support behind headlight

What was the purpose of taking it off? To clean up behind there I assume. Are you putting new insulation on eventually?

What was the purpose of taking it off? To clean up behind there I assume. Are you putting new insulation on eventually?

mine was getting torn up, I talked to cody about his rcsb he did it to and he said he didn't notice any extra heat coming in. Im just going to leave it off