03z-71

Mar 29, 2012
I got my frame plugs in yesterday (install tomorrow)!

Gonna do a quick wipedown tomorrow before I head to the OBX! Gonna be some pics for sure with the truck rolling down the beach.

GCncsuHD

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Mar 8, 2011
Salisbury, NC
I got my frame plugs in yesterday (install tomorrow)!

Gonna do a quick wipedown tomorrow before I head to the OBX! Gonna be some pics for sure with the truck rolling down the beach.

Where are you going to be at on the OBX? You know you have to pay to get on the beach now right? And half of it is restricted from so much as walking on the beach now...
CAHA-IdentifyThisBird.jpg

03z-71

Mar 29, 2012
We usually go with the wifey family to around Hatteras for a week out of the year in Aug. This weekend we are going to Ocracoke for a long weekend Thur - Sun with her sister and hubby for there anniv trip.

Yeah we are goning to stop on the way down and do the 20 min video/$120 (year)/50 (week). We are going to do the yearly thing so that way we HAVE to go again...hehe

BUT yeah those darn sea turtles!

GCncsuHD

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Mar 8, 2011
Salisbury, NC
We usually go with the wifey family to around Hatteras for a week out of the year in Aug. This weekend we are going to Ocracoke for a long weekend Thur - Sun with her sister and hubby for there anniv trip.

Yeah we are goning to stop on the way down and do the 20 min video/$120 (year)/50 (week). We are going to do the yearly thing so that way we HAVE to go again...hehe

BUT yeah those darn sea turtles!

It's not the turtles...it's the birds that have the beach shut down right now.

03z-71

Mar 29, 2012
you going down any this year? I keep trying to get them to check out the beach that you went down for you honeymoon. Where you get to ride for a while just to get to the houses!

GCncsuHD

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Mar 8, 2011
Salisbury, NC
you going down any this year? I keep trying to get them to check out the beach that you went down for you honeymoon. Where you get to ride for a while just to get to the houses!

The wife and I stayed in Avon over her spring break, probably won't be back on the OBX this summer. We are going to Cherry Grove this weekend and Oak Island/Southport for a week in July with her family.

03z-71

Mar 29, 2012
Got some bad news I got a tint ticket coming home from the beach! A prick decided to stop me as I DON'T speed at all in my truck! Just to say something about my tint.

03z-71

Mar 29, 2012
i am finally going to something abou my tows that guy stole and going to be getting a smooth tailgate cap painted as well. I am prolly gonna do those after the beach season is over and I finally get to buff it and all that!