My '01 ECSB Slow Build

Also, fyi, there is a guy local to me that builds harnesses from scratch for like $90. He does all sorts of wiring, I am trying to convince him to become a vendor.

Oh ok. That'd be cool and would be a great price. It wouldn't be Joe Lopez huh? I know he does lots of wiring work.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Got my HD hood back from the painter today and had a buddy help me put it in. Got it all adjusted and I love the way it looks.

yhabyge2.jpg

a2u2u5eh.jpg

9a3u4ysa.jpg

ebubagy2.jpg

e4asaqyb.jpg

That's him matter of fact!

Cool, Yea I found out about him after I did my heads/cam/intake swap. I sure could've used the hookup when I need to adapt the Delphi multitec II injector plugs to the ev6 injectors. $80 online just for adapters

Someone say hookup on adapters?

:cheeky:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Last time I checked Joe won't make adapters but he can get u a good deal on the plug ends. You would just remove the wires out of the stock plugs and put them inside the new plugs and clip them in. It's like a 3 piece deal for each plug, but really not bad

I picked up what looks like a powerbond underdrive pulley from a guy for $75

tyqyzamu.jpg

Also picked up a 200A alternator off of eBay.
e2adagu8.jpg

Just a underhood pic
dyre6udu.jpg

Pulley comparison
ty5u9uvy.jpg

Alternator comparison
u6eda8yh.jpg

a2y3anu9.jpg

ga7asugu.jpg

I never expected a huge difference when swapping to an underdrive pulley, but I bought it because of the great price. All I can say is WOW. The truck pulls so much harder now its surprising. It definitely needs gear swap and truetrac soon because it tries to break loose a lot. The pulley made a HUGE difference.

Also had my rendering slightly adjusted to fit what I'm going for now
yhy8ugeb.jpg