My '01 ECSB Slow Build

Some pics I took
7avesyta.jpg

7usy8ava.jpg

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 4

Got my efans in last week. Brand new Dorman 620-654 07+ fans. $130, just need the harness and in it goes

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Well I got pretty lucky yesterday. A guy posted an HD hood on fbook group yesterday for $200. Well I gave $180 and just got home from picking it up.
3anebema.jpg

Nelson fan harness came in. Great quality

9uhybe2y.jpg

Also, I'm bringing the HD hood to the painter tomorrow morning

Depends on what you can scoop the fans for Matt, and it depends if you need the larger 34" radiator or not.

To give you an idea, here's what I paid, shipping included:

Dorman 620-654 fans - $130 (reg price $170)
Acdelco 21650 34" radiator - $170
Nelson harness - $125

So that's $425, would be closer to $500 if u don't come across that deal on the fans (brand new)

I have heard E-fans is a great way to free up hp/tq that and headers and a tune seem to net the most gain before you start with cams and such

I have heard E-fans is a great way to free up hp/tq that and headers and a tune seem to net the most gain before you start with cams and such
Absolutely.

Nelson makes a really nice harness. In for the fan and hood swap, will look good!
Yea I just gotta go pick up a couple radiator bolts from the junkyard and then have my cousin come over so we can knock out the fan swap. And I should get the hood back from the painter late this week or early next week I'm thinkin.

Are e fans with the harness a bolt on mod or does the computer need to be reprogrammed

The fans just need to be turned on via the tune. So yes, a tune is required if u don't have one, but tuners charge alot less to turn fans on that a full tune.

Also, fyi, there is a guy local to me that builds harnesses from scratch for like $90. He does all sorts of wiring, I am trying to convince him to become a vendor.