slonlow2000

May 13, 2015
Got mine last week, just haven't ordered any projectors yet... Fast shipping and great to do business with though.

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Glad to see this being continued by our members.

Eddie is good people, definitely wouldn't hesitate to give him my money.

Oct 16, 2011
SoCal
So far I have two deposits and a few names on the first come, first served list. Once the plates come in, I will pm those on the FC,FS list and those who reserved....will also post here so people are aware the plates are in stock n ready to ship out. Last sold asap, so subscribe to this thread and select email notification.

shadow711

Sep 14, 2015
Ohio
I'd like to get some plates. Planning to do a retrofit this winter. Let me know what I need to do to get some. Can give deposit now. Thanks Ed

Oct 16, 2011
SoCal
UPDATE!!!!!!

Plates will ship to me tomorrow, I expect to have them in my possession sometime late next week and will ship soon after. If you paypald me a deposit, you can send the other half now or anytime before they come in so I can ship out same day I get them.

Dont forget to include ur address in the paypal payment. Include name, customgm username and address. Will ship usps priority!

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL

ok then wat?

toddler.png

Oct 16, 2011
SoCal
Ok, Ive gone through my paypal and have a list of names. Make sure Ive got you down if you sent me the full $60

Sparky99r1- 1 set
970tahoe- 1 set NEED YOUR ADDRESS
shadow711- 1 set
seven9st surfer- 1 set
rallystyle- 1 set
lwinkle- 1 set
jaime vazquez- 1 set
josh silsby- 1 set

seven9st surfer

May 4, 2013
Any concrete confirmation these work with 7.0s?

Well, I know the mounting holes are the same, confirmed by TRS on their FB page and in the official 7.0 thread, as well as my own measurements (I have the 6.0 and 7.0 sitting in front of me). The 6.0 bowl is actually bigger from my measurements, so if anything, you're going to need to fill a bit more with silicone on the 7.0s. My adapters are in the mail, so I'll post back with a definitive answer as soon as I get them.

RitzBlitz

Dec 6, 2015
Well, I know the mounting holes are the same, confirmed by TRS on their FB page and in the official 7.0 thread, as well as my own measurements (I have the 6.0 and 7.0 sitting in front of me). The 6.0 bowl is actually bigger from my measurements, so if anything, you're going to need to fill a bit more with silicone on the 7.0s. My adapters are in the mail, so I'll post back with a definitive answer as soon as I get them.

Alright, that's pretty much along the lines I was thinking. I didn't know the bowls were actually smaller on the 7s. :up:

slonlow2000

May 13, 2015
Are your's fitting the projectors? My top 2 holes seem to be a pretty good ways off. I'll have to snap a pic tonight.