Modded and Painted Stock TBSS Headlights

THE Mook

Oct 16, 2014
Colorado
Good Afternoon,

$350.00 with FREE 5k HID
Prefer local only, Denver, Colorado Area.

These are the stock headlights from my TBSS. They were sent off to be opened up, custom painted, and also added smoked corners, then professionally sealed back up. These have never leaked in the 7 years or so I have had them. Both are in great shape. The driver's side does have about three scratches that are pretty hard to see. Note next to my index finger in the pictures. I am selling these because I had a new set of custom headlights made for me. The HID lights worked last time they were on the truck, approx. 6 mos. ago. Therefore, they come free with purchase (I don't feel like pulling them off and checking therefore you potentially get a great deal on HID too!)...brand new for those I paid $150.00.

Please PM me, or email mookbastard@gmail.com if interested. Serious inquiries only.

Thanks!
Mook

On the TBSS:

After Cleaning Them Up:

Last edited:
BUMP! Will ship out of state on your dime of course. These would make a great retrofit project as well, most of the work has been done save for the projectors. I have boxes for these and they will be shipped safely.

Someone please take these off my hands! Saving for Torinos...

Those look sweet. Much better than the halos I see in so many tbss. Just wish I had a tbss to throw them on :eek:kay:

Glws!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

BUMP!

Prime candidate to be purchased and retrofitted with projectors, or just how they are with Silver Stars or PIAA lights.