Mini H1 demon eyes.

My "plan" is bi-xenon projectors for low/high, dually cube in the high beam spot as drl/anytime use. Then paint the cut off shield teal, demon eyes with rgb leds to see what color I want, and then led strip to make the whole headlight glow for shows/parked when the rest of my leds are on. And NO halos lol

Also then either 1. paint the whole headlight white with a white dually cube housing and white or chrome shroud or 2. leave chrome reflector and paint the cube white and the shroud white. I am leaning towards 2

Best I could do lol. There's bracing behind the face that made placement difficult

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Yeah that looks really good. I bet cops would have a fit over red/blue. Teal you might get away with James and it would look amazing.

I might paint my cutoff shields but I get pulled over enough as it is without trying to get accused of impersonating an officer.

I hate wiring too, if I did something like that I would have to use plugs and stuff so I could unhook it if I had to for some reason.

You have a picture from the front from further away? I bet it looks badass with the orange of the lift.

Wire nuts make a connection just like anything else. And with wire nuts I can quickly disconnect the wiring if I need to move something, which is a common occurrence for me.
Edit: there is a ton of bad information about wire nuts, especially within automotive forums. They're accused of making poor connections, and only being suitable with core wires (both false). Solder is obviously a more permanent and aesthetically pleasing option, and should be used in places that are subject to moisture. However, under the dash is not a place that will see moisture, or be visible. Also, soldering sucks ass. Maybe I need a torch soldering system, but I only have a gun and pen, neither of which are easy to operate underneath a dash.

Last edited:
Under dash I use butt connectors. Places where I need to take things off contently I use spade connectors

85561-007.jpg

Get a butane soldering pen. I love mine and no more cords.

Wire nuts are for houses. :corny:

Get a butane soldering pen. I love mine and no more cords.

Wire nuts are for houses. :corny:

Word Matt! wire nuts are for houses, not cars, take up way to much space. You just need to practice with a soldering iron more. I soldered my entire underglow together, and its rgb so thats 4 wires on each end of each strip lol. No issues. and I always solder any automotive wires because corrosion is a big problem with copper. If not but connectors work okay. But those spade connectors james posted are the shit for things that need to be disconnected.

Under dash I use butt connectors. Places where I need to take things off contently I use spade connectors

85561-007.jpg

I really want to try this with my rgb strips so the color will change with my underglow, but I need to find a mini 4 wire connector to put on my headlights. I'm on the search...

Word Matt! wire nuts are for houses, not cars, take up way to much space. You just need to practice with a soldering iron more. I soldered my entire underglow together, and its rgb so thats 4 wires on each end of each strip lol. No issues. and I always solder any automotive wires because corrosion is a big problem with copper. If not but connectors work okay. But those spade connectors james posted are the shit for things that need to be disconnected.

I really want to try this with my rgb strips so the color will change with my underglow, but I need to find a mini 4 wire connector to put on my headlights. I'm on the search...

Hated that with the RGB so much wire! I am in the process of making the RGB strips all white and removing all the wire. Just going to stick with white. To much trouble with random 3 leds lighting up a different color

Hated that with the RGB so much wire! I am in the process of making the RGB strips all white and removing all the wire. Just going to stick with white. To much trouble with random 3 leds lighting up a different color

Hmm I've got no problems with mine but ya it sure makes installing strips take forever. I've been needing to bust out the solder gun and add another strip to each fender well and If I can find 4 way connectors I want to put some in my headlights like this