Important!: Ming Ming's 2016 Tacoma build thread

I'll have to grab better pics soon.

12096472_10206114005747582_4426444539221378962_n.jpg

We're gonna have to go over the rears with a tad darker. I wasn't wanting to run 30% up front and I think the rears are 20%. So the front is a tad darker. Or so it seems.

Last edited:
Maybe just try a layer over the rear glass only and see what the rear sides look like after? Looks good tho, and I love how that second one sam posted looks. Crazy how big 285s look on these

I'm not going that dark on the shield. Maybe 50. I think that's the legal limit.

I had them remove the bed stickers but she wants to keep the Tacoma on the doors.

Just noticed the mpg, I get better than that in my truck and I drive like an asshole.

still not sure about this body style. I'm sure it will look good with some aftermarket wheels/tires and a new grille. btw, windshield tint is absolutely illegal in TX.

Saw the twin to your truck today, first time I've seen one. Looks damn good in person but I see what you mean about the grille. That and the wheels are the only things I don't like. They're actually very good looking trucks in person

Sent from Tapatwat

I was incorrect, "Yeah 70% is completely legal but probably recommend doing 80 just because that 70% believe you kind of a glare during the day"