Mettalikatt's 2004 Sierra

image.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

I'll be the one to go again what everyone else probably will say, and this has nothing to do with your truck whatsoever, so don't take it in offense.

That edit looks like pure dog shit to me. Fake moon, still seeing the reflection of the sun and trees on the truck so the moon is positioned wrong to give off that light. It is just too overdone :imo:

/rant

:crazy:

Yea I'm not looking that hard lol. He just did it for me in an hour or so

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Ya I don't get why these edits always have moons in em. Usually they're way giant, and I've even see multiple moons in one pic.. :wtf: I just like how they do the lights lol

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Not bad for a phone edit

I'll be the one to go again what everyone else probably will say, and this has nothing to do with your truck whatsoever, so don't take it in offense.

That edit looks like pure dog shit to me. Fake moon, still seeing the reflection of the sun and trees on the truck so the moon is positioned wrong to give off that light. It is just too overdone :imo:

/rant

:crazy:

Haha I agree here for the most part. I have a few that my buddy has done on my truck. Some are sweet.

Bilstein 5160's came today, had to polish one up with Adam's polshes/wire wheel that had some tarnishing. The other was fine, but I polished it to match.

So I think I have stock keys, went to crank the front today and these are my angles maxed out on the passengers' side. Granted, the UCA droopstop is almost touching already (UCA's in the future).

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Those are amazing CV angles for being maxed out. Please take your over-priced, non-rebuildable shocks and put the shock bodies on the bottom... :)

that looks killer. makes me want a set for the front and rear, but i heard that they wont work in the front on a BDS kit that id need UCA's :eek:kay:

love the orange though it keeps growing on me.