!! Member Feedback !! -- Jrluz14

CHAGO

Mar 10, 2011
Spring (Houston), TX
On April 11th, I sent Jrluz14 - Jared money for a custom antenna via paypal.
On that same day, I sent him a PM letting him know I had forgotten to put what year truck I had in the PayPal notes, so I was doing it via PM and he said he got it.

I sent him another PM on April 23rd telling him I was checking on the antenna since I had not heard anything from him since April 11th.. I never received a reply back.
I also sent an email to his aol account which was linked to his paypal asking the same thing as the PM, no response to that either.

On April 23rd I posted a thread on here asking how I could get in contact with him and thankfully a member on here sent me his cell #
Jared was quick to respond that day and he told me he was trying to figure out how to get a hold of me because he didnt know what year truck I had..
Didnt make sense to me because I had PM'd him the info and he could have got in contact with me via this site, where the transaction began.
That day he said he would have the antenna shipped out to me the following week (week of April 29th)

I texted him again on May 6th because I still had not received the antenna. He advised that it should arrive this week because he shipped it last week he believed..
I told him ok I was just worried about it and he said he didnt have his list on him, but he wasnt sure if it shipped last week or is going to ship this week...

As of today, almost one month later, I still have no antenna, no tracking numbers, nothing..

I know a few guys on here have dealt with Jared and have have been successful, but unfortunately mine hasnt been so great.
I know he does this on the side for extra money and I'm not trying to say he's a thief or avoiding me, as he has been answering my texts, but if anyone does business with him,
you may want to get an ETA on when you can expect to receive what you paid for.

Had he told me it would take a month in the beginning, then I would have known what to expect instead of the "I think it shipped" answers and me checking my mailbox every day in hopes
that it was in there waiting for me.

It's not a lot of money, but it still sucks when you pay for something and you're left guessing when you're going to get it.

I understand where you are coming from. I have ordered 3 different things from Jared, the most recent being towards the end of April. I haven't received it yet, but I do know that he does not check this website nearly as much as he does gmfs (not sure about the whole aol email). I would expect the lag is as a result of him just starting doing this again on the side after a little absence and he is probably trying to get caught up. He sent me an email a few days ago on GMFS saying my antenna shipped out this past week so I should be expecting it any time. It really sucks about the seeming lack of communication/information on his end but he is a legit guy and hopefully you will get it soon!

Glad to see this is cleared up Santiago! I have been waiting on mine for a while too, but not as long as you. I did see his comment in his thread of "Santiago PM me" and was like wtf does this mean haha. Good to see it's cleared up though!

Glad to see this is cleared up Santiago! I have been waiting on mine for a while too, but not as long as you. I did see his comment in his thread of "Santiago PM me" and was like wtf does this mean haha. Good to see it's cleared up though!

I completely missed that comment