Meet Lucy

Like full bodywork, dent removal, scuff, clean, tape off, and shoot, etc? 5000 I would imagine is right about average/on the lower side. That's a big truck, lotta area to cover. I wouldn't even give the 1700 guy a chance tho, that'll be a terrible job more than likely

Like full bodywork, dent removal, scuff, clean, tape off, and shoot, etc? 5000 I would imagine is right about average/on the lower side. That's a big truck, lotta area to cover. I wouldn't even give the 1700 guy a chance tho, that'll be a terrible job more than likely

Yea it's the whole thing. They also said if I changed beds then it would go down to low to mid 4000 range

I'm not a paint and body guy by any means but I know I've talked to several guys about what it costs to do their mustangs and it's anywhere from 3000ish up to 8000ish for a OEM quality respray with proper jamming, disassembly, and all depending on where in the US they are

I wouldn't even go to the $1700 guy, unless you want your truck looking like total shit.

Like stated, that truck has a lot of surface area to cover. I'd expect anywhere from $4-6k to be an accurate price for a quality job.

5age2yza.jpg
finally put my valance and had a friend help me hook up the lights and ballasts.

Found a 6ft bed in needville that's already had body work done to it for $100 hopefully he still has it come this weekend.

I was looking around the parts Internet for a set of headers and they keep asking me if motor has air injection or not. How do I find that out?

y2e9u7u5.jpg

Bought these a few days ago. Dropping em off at the body shop tomorrow to get touched up and repainted.

I was looking around the parts Internet for a set of headers and they keep asking me if motor has air injection or not. How do I find that out?

Do you have any extra tubes of exhaust manifolds and a pump on the bottom right side of the engine? If yes then yea you do(post a pic and I'll tell you for sure) Do you live in a area with inspection and are you ditching the cat/cats? If no inspection or ditching cat get them for no Air injection and get a new seep belt for without, take off pump, plug vacuum lines, zip tie harness up out of the way and enjoy your new headers. It's supposed to help heat the cat up faster.

Also DFW those door panels.

Last edited:
Do you have any extra tubes of exhaust manifolds and a pump on the bottom right side of the engine? If yes then yea you do(post a pic and I'll tell you for sure) Do you live in a area with inspection and are you ditching the cat/cats? If no inspection or ditching cat get them for no Air injection and get a new seep belt for without, take off pump, plug vacuum lines, zip tie harness up out of the way and enjoy your new headers. It's supposed to help heat the cat up faster.

Also DFW those door panels.

I'll get a shot of the engine in the morning. Not gonna ditch the cats but gonna go with high flow cats. And thanks those door panels only cost me $80 and need very little work.