Moore

Feb 12, 2012
Maryland
For sale: 2006 silverado

215xxx miles. If you're waiting for it lets just get this out the way, that is the downside of this truck it has high miles. Located in Maryland but this truck is from texas. No typical chevy rust, has only been in rust belt since 2013 and I do take care of it.

5/8 drop with ridetech coilovers, shocks and some mcg parts

Front: Ridetech coilovers, 4.1 inch stroke. MCG 17+ 2 inch drop spindles. Moog offset bushing upper arms, new lower arms that have been reinforced to hold the weight of the coilovers. New steering rack with outer tie rod ends. Steering rack and lower arms have under 500 miles on them, everything else about 30k

Rear: MCG flip kit and 2 inch drop shackle with ridetech shocks, shocks have under 5k on them

SS 20s, one has a deep scratch in them. Wrapped in 275/40r20's. Decent tread all the way around, fronts have camber wear but I do have 2 new spare tires to go with it.

There are several modifications I have had done to accommodate the drop. These are often looked over in most slammed trucks but I will briefly cover them;
Front fenders minitubed
Transmission crossmember raised
Transmission crossmember mounts sectioned and raised
Bed crossmember notched

As far as the exterior goes it is definitely not perfect. The rear bumper had a poor colormatch job on it and the paint completely peeled off. The intimidator wing is scratched from well...using the truck as a truck. There are a few scratches in the paint which I have pictured. Some are deep, not sure if can be repaired as I never cared to check. Take these for what they are, all that being said as you can see this is a really good looking truck

Interior has a black wrapped headliner, black wrapped sun visors. An aftermarket tilt back sunroof, and 3 piece back glass. Also has a pioneer head unit, and two 10 inch kicker subs in a box under rear seats along with factory bose. Has steering wheel controls but the volume doesn't work I guess because of the head unit wiring.

The check engine light is on for p0172/p0174 I honestly have not looked in to what is causing this problem. It was initially caused by leaking intake gaskets which were done then came back. Take this with a grain of salt but it might have something to do with the flex fuel content being calculated via o2's instead of an actual sensor? If you hook up the scan gauge it shows a very high ethanol content which tries to add fuel but the computer can't hence the code. I could be 100% wrong, just a thought.

Maintenance items within the last 30k are. Front upper arms, front lower arms, steering rack, outer tie rods, water pump, intake manifold gaskets, and both wheel hubs. I'm probably missing some stuff but I've done pretty good on keeping up with it.

I'm asking $9000. I do still owe a bit on it so keep that in mind when purchasing.

TBahf64.jpg

tF48e20.jpg

8KDOcPQ.jpg

OcuGidq.jpg

FwDiB7o.jpg

1c1yyqH.jpg

MXZcnpM.jpg

aOOlg7K.jpg

Cp8fuBT.jpg

Last edited:

Moore

Feb 12, 2012
Maryland
Thanks, I predict getting a bunch of offers in the 7k range so I'm pretty sure it's not going to sell but I'll leave it up for a few months. Going back to college and would rather have the money laying around but it's no big deal for me to keep it.

Moore

Feb 12, 2012
Maryland
You might have noticed the grill chipping in the pictures, I went ahead and got it repainted.

b322yN0.jpg

Also here's an interior pic

YWHEzlY.jpg

Moore

Feb 12, 2012
Maryland
Here's how truck sits now. Swapped stock spindles back in and rear shackle set at 7 inches. Rides 100x better. As of now I havn't sold the drop spindles so they can be included in the sale I guess.

H2b52NJ.jpg

f3TwZGs.jpg

7Vc0OPc.jpg