For Sale: McGaughys shackle flip and shock relocators

Later Delvin

Jun 12, 2013
I've lowered several of mine and customers vehicles and have quite a few of extra parts. All prices are plus shipping. Let me know if there's any questions.

McGaughys rear shackle flip. This can either be used to lift your truck 1" or 2" with factory shackles. If they're used with a flip kit you can raise the rear to a 4" or 5" of drop on 99-06 trucks and 5" or 6" of drop on 07+. These are brand new but I don't have the original box. All hardware included. Part # 93049 (I have 2 sets) $75

tanazy5y.jpg

McGaughys shock relocators for '07-'13 trucks. Brand new never installed. All original mounting hardware included. Part #34044 $50 (I have 3 sets)

najazy6e.jpg

McGaughys 2" drop spindles for '07-'13 vehicles. Brand new never used. Original hardware included. Part # 34037 $200

(Currently don't have a picture)

Mcgaughys flip kit for '07-'13 trucks. This is a 7" drop, with the hangers listed above can be set to 6" or 5" drop. Brand new never installed. Part # 34047 $85

McGaughys adjustable front struts. These were just released by McGaughys and I have installed them on several vehicles and love the results. You can adjust the drop from 0"-2.5". Part # 3180 $250 for the pair.

Mcgaughys rear shocks for 5"-8" of drop. These are also new from them and I have had great results with them. Part # 3205. $100 for the pair.

Idk how soon with my job situation going on right now but i'd like to start piecing together what i can and when i can. Just slowly at a time is all i can do. Wont be in time for the meet though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk