Marc new LBZ sort of a Build thread

X2 on measurements and bro still no tint? How the fuck do you drive around like at

Sent from Woodys East Coast Bar and Grill.

Why does your truck look so much taller than mine? What's ur measurements
X2 on measurements and bro still no tint? How the fuck do you drive around like at
Sent from Woodys East Coast Bar and Grill.
Because he didn't pull overload and do shackles lol
Sent from Tapashit

i only have a 2" drop shackle in the back and these tires are still almost 33" tall and the front is like 39" and the rear 38" iirc.

i think once i put a 305/50/20 on these rims it will look more low....i dont have the stance :eek:kay:

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

and tint will come, it isn't a priority right now.

You have the same tires as korbin, his is way lower, but he has 3" shackles and pulled overloaded and removed key bolts lol

Sent from Tapashit

You have the same tires as korbin, his is way lower, but he has 3" shackles and pulled overloaded and removed key bolts lol

Sent from Tapashit

thats weird did he cut steel on his bumper ? because id be rubbing if i didn't cut the bumper :shrug:

Looks really good with those take offs on there marc, totally changed the look of the truck for the better!

thats weird did he cut steel on his bumper ? because id be rubbing if i didn't cut the bumper :shrug:

No cutting but it's close as fawk. Rubbed on plastic inner fenders but i just trimmed a little. Doesn't touch bumper or valence.

Sent from my Refrigerator

so picked this up yesterday installed it today i am happy with it.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

here is some pics

I want to say going off of mine about half the space from the back of the bed to the wheel well and almost all the way to the bottome

i love the cover went through the border, pressed the button, and it rolled up. the border patrol guy was like that's awesome.

the cover is about 6" off the bed floor and yeah about half way to the wheel well, i wish the cover rolled in the box like 4" more.
[MENTION=474]02z71 Sierra[/MENTION] [MENTION=473]James Pate[/MENTION]