Marc new LBZ sort of a Build thread

Basically same as me except I have a super chips rated for 80hp gain instead of efi live. Considering it cost me less than $1 per horsepower gained I'm happy with it

Sent from my Refrigerator

mine doesn't smoke though

@ 1:19 is my burnout...wish the POS ford didn't go behind me right away

i dono if i have to clarify this but i am NOT, and will NEVER be any part of the "BC coal rollers"

Last edited by a moderator:
Burn out was sweet.

Flat bad looked cool.

thank if the ford didn't get in the way you would see my burnout went all the way to the train tracks.

here is a video of my dyno run

[video]https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6nmpklo6vv7qnc/MZ.MP4[/video]

the guy in the black shirt with the ear muffs said it was his favorite looking truck on the dyno that day :happy:

Last edited:
burnout was kewl.

the hell is goin on with your tailgate cap though.

edit: oh I C...you cut it to match the bedcaps. kinda neat!

Trucks looking good Marc.

What is the diesel scene like out there? In the last 6-10 months it seems every 20-24 year old has bought a diesel and have completely ruined them with awful rim/tire combo's lifts, camo and other retard stickers and just other awful bods. LUND and Bushwacker must be making record profits.

You left at the right time. The duramax has officially become the redneck honda civic.

Trucks looking good Marc.

What is the diesel scene like out there? In the last 6-10 months it seems every 20-24 year old has bought a diesel and have completely ruined them with awful rim/tire combo's lifts, camo and other retard stickers and just other awful bods. LUND and Bushwacker must be making record profits.

You left at the right time. The duramax has officially become the redneck honda civic.

It's not too bad here not a lot of guys with duramax trucks a few rednecks with lifts rims tires tool boxes stacks but not a lot of Camo out here that I see.
There is a ton of cummins here old and new and all roal coal at all times but still slow as balls lol I raced a 06ish cummins on the hwy just before I put on shackles and I beat him by a bit all smoke no power

And thanks to Matt my truck only puffs when I race in tow haul mode

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk