Marc new LBZ sort of a Build thread

Just figured out my nit to tires were 33x13x20 the 2 Toyo 33x12.5x20 look supper skinny DNW just threw 2 on to get me through this month

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

f638e7404edee5baf520a38e78926268.jpg

Colormatch the bowtie, some 33 Toyos/Trails/MTZs (I'm sure Dakota would appreciate that)or Dick Cepek Trail Countries and get a spray in bedliner and call the outside done.

Colormatch the bowtie, some 33 Toyos/Trails/MTZs (I'm sure Dakota would appreciate that)or Dick Cepek Trail Countries and get a spray in bedliner and call the outside done.

Have spray in bed liner and 33" trails....I am wanting to go with a 20x12 Chrome wheel with a 305/50/20 a/t and yeah the bow tie is getting CM'd

But your tires are bald AF, didn't know you had spray in tho.

Yup getting box rails and rockers and where the tail gate is bed lined right now done in white bed liner at some point

I think when I get my spray in liner done I'm gonna have them do the rockers in white/where the bodyline transitions from the rocker to the bedside and maybe just an inch or two up the bedside behind the tire to help with rock chips and nastiness

I think when I get my spray in liner done I'm gonna have them do the rockers in white/where the bodyline transitions from the rocker to the bedside and maybe just an inch or two up the bedside behind the tire to help with rock chips and nastiness

That's my plan I think I am even going up about 3" up the doors since I already have a lot of rock chips there.

Thought about that too, but not that high. MAYBE an inch, if that. Not sure I want texture that high up tho. Whole truck's gonna havta have a repaint at some point tho so I probably won't go up the doors, cuz liner will happen first

well BD dyno days is on OCT-03 i just ordered my parts he said some of them will be in before the weekend.

some will not ....so i have 2 weekends to install.

lift pump
egr delete
lb7 up pipe
down pipe
dsp5 switch
EGT probe
Edge cts2
BD manifold
fuel rail race plug
ported fuel line.

i think ima have to take a day off work.....

also taking my truck to a buddy with a V2 EFI live tuner.
he is pulling matts tune sending it to kory willis and writing a wicket dsp5 tune for my truck.

:spendmonies:

Truck is coming along real nice man. If I built a Diesel I'd probably go the route you have so far lol.

Truck is coming along real nice man. If I built a Diesel I'd probably go the route you have so far lol.

yup but now i am fucking broke again... besides my actual savings.

truck fund is technically at -$200.00 :facepalm:

I did actually just put esky handles on but here are a few pics of the truck I took yesterday
89ea42225b5be2c2a8429d85dc56f081.jpg
65700656ffa7d631429398b557140f4c.jpg
0603c7ea14963f5183bd995ce2c7f3ee.jpg