Malikk's 01' Step side

Truck makes 300 at the wheels now lmao. Gonna be hard I love these wheels. I like them because they look good of course but, the main reason being I won't run into a lot of people with them. Thought about candied lights but I have a red truck so wasn't sure how'd that look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think about it, just do it lol. And that orange sticks out like a sore thumb, might wanna just do it before I go find the red stepside that had candied lights that made me do mine

Our front ends are exact same lol. I have DRL mod, 6k HIDs, and 5k switchbacks lol
Are your 6ks still Blue-ish?

Don't think about it, just do it lol. And that orange sticks out like a sore thumb, might wanna just do it before I go find the red stepside that had candied lights that made me do mine

Will add it to the list lol sorry guys don't have my notifications on

Well the truck might not make it to the meet having to use the trans torn into again converters taking a shit on me.
b292a4a5cc8bb58266bdb0f293591d2e.jpg
8e7eb018fc7e6662f75de4afbb9937be.jpg
d5d05116e9feb579d3da6ce3101118a3.jpg
ca6517c3a9f097c732adf81faf7cf73c.jpg
also have a small lifter tick it's driving my nuts. Thinking about doing a small cam while the heads are off.

That's what I'd do. That and a TBSS tc

48456bb3e7ab8be0d634e99aa208ba79.jpg
Lol I bought Ryan's old tbss set up with the cover. What does that converter stall to? I was thinking about a 2800-3000. And doing one of btr truck cam with headers of course.

A little. They look a little blue next to 5k

bout 2400 depending on motor size. I had a yank 3000 and liked it
Prolly will end up doing 5k I hate the difference between my headlights and switchbacks. Did you tow with your 3000?

Prolly will end up doing 5k I hate the difference between my headlights and switchbacks. Did you tow with your 3000?

Yes I towed everyday for work. I had the Yank TT3000 which is designed for a truck. It locks and unlocks just like factory. I towed about 3k lbs regularly. Towed several cars and the only time it wasn't good was pulling a heavy car, from a dead stop, up a hill. Definitely get a trans cooler too. I had a TruCool 40k.

Last edited:
I have a Trucool you just helped me make my mind up. I wanted a converter that flashed only when I wanted it to. Looked at circle d's stalls and the only one that talked about towing was this one
f455065b3be9dc3d548fbeed3ffc40f8.jpg

Got on Texas speed the other day and say this one and I think I'm gonna go with it.
9a7a56e94563bbca4b864e83b3c588ec.jpg

Yes I towed everyday for work. I had the Yank TT3000 which is designed for a truck. It locks and unlocks just like factory. I towed about 3k lbs regularly. Towed several cars and the only time it wasn't good was pulling a heavy car, from a dead stop, up a hill. Definitely get a trans cooler too. I had a TruCool 40k.

:word:

I had a TT3000 behind the 6.0 in my green truck and it was perfect. Towed roughly 6000 pounds back from South Carolina last summer (700+ miles) and the only issues like you said are from a dead stop. My buddy was laughing at me while trying to back up a hill to park, it definitely didn't like that, but other than that it was fine. With the Tru-Cool 40k my trans temps never got above ~185 the whole way back, including stop and go traffic for hours from VA to Baltimore.

I had a TT3000 behind the 6.0 in my green truck and it was perfect. Towed roughly 6000 pounds back from South Carolina last summer (700+ miles) and the only issues like you said are from a dead stop. My buddy was laughing at me while trying to back up a hill to park, it definitely didn't like that, but other than that it was fine. With the Tru-Cool 40k my trans temps never got above ~185 the whole way back, including stop and go traffic for hours from VA to Baltimore.

Yep I had mine behind a cammed 6.0l too. It was a great converter for the money.

wanna get a scan gauge so I can see my trans temps kinda scares me scares around not knowing what it is

Yep I had mine behind a cammed 6.0l too. It was a great converter for the money.
Will talk to the builder tomorrow hoping he'll let me do what I want sense this convertor was shit. Wanted to do one before he was just concerned about heat

Why not just do a HD/Denali/Esky cluster for the trans temp? It's not dead on balls accurate but it's close enough, and it's plug and play.

Last edited:
Why not just do a HD/Denali/Esky cluster for the trans temp? It's not dead on balls accurate but it's close enough, and it's plug and play.

Because with the scan gauge it plugs into the obdII port and you can see everything so I won't have to buy multiple gauges. I can tie a wideband in with it. And if I ever go with any type of boost I can plug it in also. I Have a aem wideband gauge. But would rather have an all in one. How much can you get a cluster for?

That is nice to have all that in one place. I think I got my Denali cluster used for about $140 5 years ago, not really sure what they go for now.

Digital Dash solutions on eBay sells custom clusters for under $300. Esky, Denali, HD, different color needles, different color LEDs, etc.