Making an LBZ Look Halfway Decent on a Teenager's Budget

you take the panel on the side of your seat off and then cut the ring that stops it from going further...i still have to do this mod nice reminder

Any of you guys know the part number for the tail gate cap that came on crew cab silvys? I want one. Will it bolt up to my tailgate? This one.
zy6eqe7e.jpg

Sent from my Refrigerator

Is it bad that I have the same budget for my truck as 1BrokeKid? lol
Carry on!

I like to think that my cost to product ratio is pretty good :lol: try to spend as little as possible, but still look like I spent a lot. 16" steelies aren't helping my case though

Thats a tailgate cap off of a nbs 1500. Under the oem tailgate there are holes that I think will line up to mount it, you just have to get the screws and mounting hardware. When I did mine I used a NNBS cap and had to drill 2 holes for it to work.

To own a diesel, you need deep pockets. Nothing is cheap, not even diesel anymore.

FUCK DIESELS. Much rather have a 1/2 ton gasser, but this is what I've got, and per my parents I'm not aloud to sell/buy anymore cars till I graduate high school lol.

To own a diesel, you need deep pockets. Nothing is cheap, not even diesel anymore.

its true can make big power but need to spend big money...also maintenance is about 2x the cost of my old truck.

but actually diesel just got cheaper then gas here in BC :canuck:

Alright so I'm pretty sure my entire front end is stock, and needs replacing. Sway bar end links are shot, there's a popping coming from the front end too, when i turn. Can't tell if its ball joints or something to do with cv axles. Want to redo the entire thing anyway. What all is worth replacing while I'm in there. Upper and lower control arms, end links, pitman and idler arms, tie rods, shocks, hubs, what else? Where's the cheapest place to get em? Rock auto?

Also, the rear end will randomly lock up and stock locked for a good 3-4 days and randomly unlock for a few days then lock back up and it's super annoying. These damn g80s piss me off. Any way to smooth the operation of it?