Making an LBZ Look Halfway Decent on a Teenager's Budget

Slapped the big bitch together today. All went smoothly, also threw some 2" drop shackles on my buddies 7.3 f250. I pulled the overload and put in a 3" shackle and took the torsion bolts all the way out.

With the keys cranked and overload and 3" shackles.
qetu4uda.jpg

With the torsion key adjusters removed.
y9u2era2.jpg

Buddies f250 with 2" drop shackles.
bejybaju.jpg

Sent from my Refrigerator

Nice. I'm looking into 3" drop shackles and dropping the front to negative cv angles right now.

PPEI makes awesome tunes, I run korys handy work and couldn't be happier. Kory Willis and "Idaho" Rob Coddens both know there shit. I'm looking forward to upgrading my tuning for my trans build...+230hp over stock. Hoping for mid to high 12's at the track.

I have a couple vids of korys tunes on YouTube. Boosted launches. My 150 tune had me at 60 in less then 4 seconds...not to shabby for a truck that weighs a good 72-7300lbs. Just search DaJokrz on YouTube.

If you ever have questions just pm me. If you can't find the answer here I'll do my best to get you an answer.

Nice. I'm looking into 3" drop shackles and dropping the front to negative cv angles right now.

PPEI makes awesome tunes, I run korys handy work and couldn't be happier. Kory Willis and "Idaho" Rob Coddens both know there shit. I'm looking forward to upgrading my tuning for my trans build...+230hp over stock. Hoping for mid to high 12's at the track.

I have a couple vids of korys tunes on YouTube. Boosted launches. My 150 tune had me at 60 in less then 4 seconds...not to shabby for a truck that weighs a good 72-7300lbs. Just search DaJokrz on YouTube.

If you ever have questions just pm me. If you can't find the answer here I'll do my best to get you an answer.

Thanks bud! Here's some more pictures.
usunyhu5.jpg
aryve6us.jpg
a8egebav.jpg
6esy9e8a.jpg
4ava9e4e.jpg

Much better. Needs about 3 more in the front and 5 out back :troll:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

I agree lol. Problem is my tranny x member is already within 6" of the ground. Would have to fab a new one to go lower, not a big deal just a hiccup.

There was a guy who did a suspension drop AND a body drop. You can't see the frame dip from the side anymore. It's sick! If I didn't live in pot hole hell I could get away with more then a 3" shackle drop. Be pushing my luck with a 3/5 drop here though.

I'm so jealous you can drop yours more lol. Then again, mine still looks like something grandpa would drive, so more people might race me :D

It's all trickery I tell you!!!

Gonna have to run the replicas in order to tuck them like I want to, so wheels and tires will probably happen somewhere around mid summer. Gonna have to fab a tranny x member, need spindles and keys and a flip kit, which hopefully I can get from gr$$n$. Probably gonna put the over load back in when I do a flip kit, notching this trucks going to be a PITA.

Have you guys seen anything on how to make the seats in a nbs lean all the way back? I saw a how to on it a while back but I can't find it now.