Making an LBZ Look Halfway Decent on a Teenager's Budget

My sensor does the same thing. And I'm almost positive you are correct on the grease. I think the last time I had mine apart I got grease on my sensor, tried to clean it but I guess I didn't clean it good enough. So mine does that too from time to time.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Need dat abs delete because fuck safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Me neither to be honest. I never use it, but then again, when i do its because i need it. Fuu winter.

4x4 gets me into more trouble than it saves me from trouble, but that rare occasion once a year 4x4 truly does come in handy.

Colormatched a black emblem I found. Still need to fix bedside, then trucks going up for sale!
6ada3cfd4858d43d02c3b504752acd34.jpg

Dirty truck is dirty, but I did smooth and paint my handles and mirrors.
7bcbbef311f5d5f904b0c6eb7f2fd9e2.jpg

how much does just a new bed side cost ?

I bought a whole bed, actually my dad bought an entire 03 1500hd that some guy was parting out, and I'm parting the rest out to repay him. drilled spot welds off and removed the DS bedside from it. Welded up the holes and ground them smooth. Going to have it painted, then take off my bed and drill all spot welds out, take trashed bedside off, and glue on the new painted bedside.

I bought a whole bed, actually my dad bought an entire 03 1500hd that some guy was parting out, and I'm parting the rest out to repay him. drilled spot welds off and removed the DS bedside from it. Welded up the holes and ground them smooth. Going to have it painted, then take off my bed and drill all spot welds out, take trashed bedside off, and glue on the new painted bedside.

ah okay probably too much work for the amount of damage on my bed...

ah okay probably too much work for the amount of damage on my bed...

Yeah it's a lot of work, only doing it because the bedside is truly trashed, not really repairable.

Well as most of you know, this truck is my dads again. Really want to buy it back from him though lmao. Bedside still isn't fixed, but I finally threw the front bumper on for him. Also have center caps for the wheels, just been too lazy to put em on. My dad wants to run it like it until the tires are bald, then level it on some ATs or possibly MTs.
4b220f54c7b12c6eeff4af0b44f785cb.jpg
8662dc7de73b41581a40d6e9806094bf.jpg
0b4961b0174d50aead2f49f5ce0f6e21.jpg