Magneride Delete

seth

Feb 1, 2011
I've got a 2015 Denali 1500 with the Magneride unfortunately and have been searching on what I need to swap over to regular shocks. I have got the delete kit from Xineering and it works great but just need new shocks. I have the 5100's ordered but thought about it today and read up on the Xineering site that regular shocks will not work with the strut mounts that are for magneride. Do I need to replace the strut mounts only or does the spring need to be replaced along with the lower lower isolator along with everything else non magneride?

TheBrettster

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
I've got a 2015 Denali 1500 with the Magneride unfortunately and have been searching on what I need to swap over to regular shocks. I have got the delete kit from Xineering and it works great but just need new shocks. I have the 5100's ordered but thought about it today and read up on the Xineering site that regular shocks will not work with the strut mounts that are for magneride. Do I need to replace the strut mounts only or does the spring need to be replaced along with the lower lower isolator along with everything else non magneride?
You'd need new strut mounts