lowering Kit?

yes, we have several vendors, I have personally bought form all except norcall SS. I bought my shocks and coils from Suspension Source. My spindles, notch and helpers from Timsuspensiononline and my flip kit from Unleashed

I say go with tony.... imo dealt with him numerous times and he never fails. Have gotten stuff from suspension source and tim though. All will do you right just depends what brand you want.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Post a picture of truck looking to drop, what size tires are you on now or do you plan on buying new tires?

Oh and another vote for tim, i got my helper bags through him.

I have bought from both tim and suspension source. Never had a problem with either one. And another vote for a 3/6 over a 3/5. 3/6 will set up a bit quicker and you dont have to deal with hangers and shackles or installing a flip and then installing lift hangers or finding some lift shackles, Its just all around much easier and cheaper to just go ahead and do a 3/6 with 2" spindles, 1" spings and a flip kit. Of course you will need to notch for anything lower than 4" in the rear and although you dont need helperbags, it will ride better and if you haul or tow anything it will help you out. It really just depends on how you use the truck. I was at around 9" drop in the rear with no helper bags but never do i haul anything or tow either and bottomed out, but never really found out if it was the pumpkin on the bed support, the shock, or the notch.

not really, spindles and coils, drill out old ball joints, or un bolt newer ones (hopefully you have replaced them before)...the rear is the same

not really, spindles and coils, drill out old ball joints, or un bolt newer ones (hopefully you have replaced them before)...the rear is the same

This, a buddy asked me to help change his balljoints, said he had stock balljoints so i said no lol. Mine were a bitch to get out.