Low Clearance

loclrnc

May 1, 2012
South Dakota
Well I thought I would move this thread over here finally. Its a slow project. Plans are to bag and indecisive about a body drop. Anyways here are the pics
e8aqyny5.jpg
6e6y3aga.jpg
5anyteje.jpg
9asu3yba.jpg
tyja6ema.jpg
jeme2ubu.jpg
ysejades.jpg
se7y7eqa.jpg
ezupu3es.jpg
epuhy5a4.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

I've acquired a 6.0l with 243s, tbss intake, LPP lts, lingenfelter gt11 can, efans with 34" rad, and a hydroboost setup. Plus nfamus 3 link kit, dual Viair 480c compressor s, accuair vu4, and switch speed controller
uze5agyq.jpg
ge6ysa5e.jpg
mu4ujada.jpg

What's the thought on some aluminum hard lines? I think so
abu2y2ys.jpg

Just test fitting a piece to make sure it will work

Holy damn. Doin big things in here, always liked the truck man, in for progress.

Why did you choose stainless to run hardline?

Its not stainless. Just aluminum, I decided not to do copper cause of the elements around here would cause discoloration. A buddy of mine uses this stuff at his work so he's gonna try and get me a hook up on the stuff.

Plus I'm dumping enough money into it what's another $100 in some sweet hard line that I shouldn't have to worry about leaking

So ive been having trouble on decide what I should get for rims. I know I want 24s and billets are out of the question. Was wondering if anyone can help me find a nice 24" wheel to go with.... looking for a nice clean look... I was thinking about these but wasn't sure if all the chrome would go with...
epequ3ar.jpg
gysysa7a.jpg

DNW those rims you picked out...jelly of everything else though...go with some 24" reps of some sort if you have to or something.

Ya really not looking to go with reps... I mean custom truck with stock looking wheels doesn't look good imo... I do like stockers though don't get me wrong just not in aftermarket sizes

Not leaning towards a full black wheel... was thinking about chrome boss 330s in 24s but I think they're played out too

That changes everything. Of say do an 03+ bumper while you're at it and go with something simple but clean in a chrome wheel to match the bumper, handles and molding.

Ya might just go clean and simple with 03+ bumper/grill and do some 24" chrome boss 330s.... I like Eastman's wheels in the black but indecisive about the chrome version...