Wanted: Lots of NNBS Front End Parts

iTzTy

Oh.
Oct 5, 2013
WV
So, as some of you may know, I wrecked my truck almost a couple weeks ago, and I recently had it taken to the shop to be repaired, but I really don't like the shops attitude about fixing the truck, so if the insurance will let it happen, my plans are to bring the truck back to a local garage and fix it myself with some help if needed. I'm looking for the following parts, they can be any color, but they have to be in good shape with no dents, but some scratches will be fine, as they will be painted anyway. This is more of a feeler thread to see if anyone has any of these parts until I know for sure if I can bring the truck home. I should know sometime tomorrow.

airbox & maybe tube
right front bumper cap w/ fog light hole
pair of fog lights
pair of headlights
right and left fenders
hood - cowl or stock
LTZ split grille
working seatbelt assemblies
both front airbags
right airbag sensor
diagnostic unit
bumper impact bar
right fender liner
full radiator support
cowl grille
coolant tank

full hd front end is also a thought, if anyone has one.

I think that's all for now, but as I find the parts needed, I'll add them.

Last edited:
Worth a shot. Figured at least the first half of the list someone would have because replaces with aftermarket or something. Or its possible someone replaced cowl for a smooth one, red end cap for chrome, impact bar for painted, and so on. Hell, maybe someone here has a fully back end wrecked nnbs close to them. Never know unless you ask.